RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend Betsey posted one of their video's on my facebook wall.
Started with the Taco Bell drive-thru Folk Song... the rest is as they say, history.
I think the first video I saw was the facebook song...I think I saw it in the sidebar at some point, I don't remember. Maybe it was the new years resolution one? I'm not sure, I wish I was!
I found them around the beginning of the school year in '09 when my World History teacher showed us the Taco Bell Folk Song. It was hilarious!!!
Honestly I was just bored and clicking around on YueTube one day and came across Rhett and Link talking about there mythical shoe. I have to admit every time I hear Links name I think of Link from the legend of Zelda lol maybe they should do a song about that. they have such nice voices I just kept watching and the interactivity of there site here and on youtube is really great you fee like your actually involved. I will definitely keep coming back and keep listening keep up the fun and the good work.
MGM
I first found out about Rhett and Link when they were featured on an episode of Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This? and then on Who Wants To Be A YouTubillionare. Then I found T-Shirt War and subscribed.
That's weird. I found MysteryGuitarMan through Rhett and Link's T-Shirt Wars video.

Jonathan M Chavez said:
MGM
I found Rhett and Link through watching a vlog on ijustine's other vlog channel. it came out before the video and just watching them in the behind the scenes i couldn't wait. from that video i was hooked. :)
I found Rhett and Link over the YouTubes. I was quite surprised that they didn't have millions of subscribers when I saw some of their videos. I've known about them for about half a year but only just stumbled upon this Kommunity after trying to find the PDF of 'The Tradgedy' but being unsuccessful.
I saw t-shirt war through mysteryguitarman, and was intrigued from then :)
i watch =3 on you tube. i went threw some of his older vids and found the one with there tshirt war in it. so i cheaked out there channel a few days latter. i found out about mythical beats but i wasnt shure if i should join or not. well i have now.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service