RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was just surfing Youtube like manny of you, and After the Facebook song and the Xfiles song, I was Turned in to this amazing Mythical Beast of awesomeness.
I found Rhett&Link because I was (still am) a fan of MysteryGuitarMan, and I don't remember exactly how it went, but thanks to Mr. Joe Penna!
my friend showed me them and then i was hooked.
My brother showed me their video song about Alexis Cohen. I LOVED it and started looking at their other videos and couldn't get enough.
I have just recently realized that YouTube is MUCH more than just a garbage or raw feed of all the most ridiculous videos on the net. I had n0 idea that this much production value came out of Tubers ( as I have come to call them). My first find that startled me to my core in this area was of course Shane Dawson. Then immediatly after I fell into Dan Brown's story .. all the while wishing I was watching someone from North Carolina. How cool It would be I thought... it would almoost be like verification that someone from NC can do it (Which justifies it for me when I try somehow).

After following Dan Brown for a while and Shane I naturally found the girls (which I'm not into - None of em really - BLT, or the moosh army blehh - i don't like girl comedians either btw). Anyway, saw What the Bucks channel a few times but thought it was retarted then I found the magical channel of the Mystery Guitar Man. Possibly one of the most creative people on the interwebs (At least with editing). I watch this guys videos religiously every Tue. and Thursday now, just to see how he is pushing innovation. (I actually wouldn't be surprised if every Mythical Beast did too ... just for the simple fact of observing creativity in it's most elite state)

Anyway, upon finding Michael Gallagher's channel after that I FINALLY saw a video that caught me up in rapture. It caught my attention, my hook and jingle bone, and also had an intellectual comedy side to it. THE EPIC RAP BATTLE. Man. This video got me hooked to you guys like a fly on butter. I have watched this video and purchased it btw, but watched it probably 18 times in that first day. I then proceeded to obsess over the Taco Bell song and couldn't stop watching it for days and days. Then I proceeded to become obsessed with Rhett's Johnny Cash song in cold voice. SO AMAZING. Then of course I watched every vlog you've done and then made my way to the skits and other videos.

You guys are seriously amazing and I am getting a feeling from you two that I did when I FIRST found Diggnation or something like that scale. You guys have the most talent in Production Quality and it is just genius what you're doing. Your interaction between each other is really something to be talked about. Your comedy is just genius and I love it so much, because it is refreshing. It is refreshing as hell for some reason - and I love it.

Thank you two for existing.

- Mythical Beast ; Mr Cellulose
Over and out
I found them when i youtubed the facebook song. It was just about the funnest thing i had ever seen. I continued to watch other videos and instantly became a fan. I have now watched all the videos and show them to anyone i can. Love Em!
im not sure..though my first vid i watched was t-shirt wars :)
I found out about them as a fan of Joe Penna. My first R&L video was T-Shirt War.
Mitchell Daviss and Kyle Silbert(LIVELAVALIVE) mentioned them in a video so i thought i would look into thier channel!! I was overjoyed to discover that i was not the only one that LOVES local commercials!! :)
'preciate all that!
i found rhett and link when i was building a website and a friend posted the sham wow song. He let me hear it and then i went home and searched it and saw all your videos.
i found rhett and link when i was building a website and a friend posted the sham wow song. He let me hear it and then i went home and searched it and saw all your videos.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service