RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The first video I saw of them was the folk song, a while later i discovered the autosalesman and i liked it a lot, so I just subscribed.
I heard about them for a while... But was much too lazy to look up anything. :)
Then, I saw them at VidCon [broadcast, couldn't actually go. :(], right before Charlie McDonnell...
And, finally, someone was watching their 'Epic Rap Battle'....
So I took the previous two instances and felt it a sign...
And I finally got off my lazy butt and watched them.
Totally worth it. :D
I was on myyearbook.com and RhettandLink popped up as an add. So I went and watched their rap on youtube. Then, I started watching all their videos. I even got my sister to watch them.
My dad got me hooked! I loved the first songs i watched. Albey the Racist Dragon and What is wrong with the world. They are still my favorites
Just remembered that actually the first time I saw Rhett and Link was on tv. It was their ShamWow commercial. I thought it was actually better than the actual ShamWow commercial.
I had been watching other youtubers for a while during this summer, and I had been hearing a lot of them talk about Rhett and Link's videos. I decided to check them out one day and now I love them! Decided to join the community and now I'm here. :)
i found them when my brother was watching their guacamole song, and i started to watch their videos and got addicted. =]
I was looking up dont forget the lyrics and found singing bee vs. don't forget the lyrics-lol
Found their Taco Bell Drive Through Song on YouTube, thought it was amazing, and became a fan immediately after watching a few more of their videos.
I found Rhett and Link via a friend and a couple weeks later had the pleasure of having them on a radio show I hosted. This was back right before they crashed the Emmy's and when they had just sung about their love for Pluto. Needless to say it was one of my all time favorite shows. It's been awesome watching them sky-rocket to interweblebrities...or something like that.
I think some other YouTuber told me to check them out. Watched one of the videos, and BAM here I am about 6 months later :D
I found them on youtube because someone i was subed to faved one of their videos

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service