RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59091

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Epic Rap Battle was advertised on Myyearbook.com, which seems to be completely useless although these guys are great, so it was apparently good for something.
I found them at random, and I sort of just became a fan!
I Found them by youtube.
RaywilliamJohnson showed T-shirt war at his show.
I thought they where cool, so I watched the most viewed ones, and then i subscribed :)
I was on Julian Smith's channel on YouTube and I found the Bathroom Trip song on there which I searched for Rhett and Link. I've been subbed to them ever since :D
I was at my friends house a few years ago when he showed me the Phatdippin' Rap, and the Taco Bell folk song and I loved them. I kept coming back for new videos and have ever since.
one day the name rhett and link just popped up in my head as a random memory and i decided to search on youtube and i think we all know what happened then
I found them with their Alexis Cohen video. That made me love them, but after a while I sort of forgot about them. It was just recently I became re-addicted to YouTube and found them again. Now I'm working on watching all of their videos.
I searched for "SETI" on youtube and found their SETI Song.
i saw the facebook song then i just like watched all of there videos
I was on a search for the shamwow commercials, I found the Shamwow song and freakin loved it! Been following since then. It's so cool to see the progress they've made.
Youtube, I believe one of their videos was featured on the front page.
I found Rhett & Link through Joe Penna's (MysteryGuitarMan) short film T-Shirt War! Also, my buddy and I are video makers and our teacher told us that we remind her of Rhett and Link. Then she told us about Looking For Mrs. Locklear. After that, I had to check them out. You guys have amazing videos! Keep on filming!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service