RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was on YouTube, watching brain teaser videos, when I saw that their video on brain teasers was recommended to me. So, I watched it and was instantly hooked to their channel. That is how I became a Mythical Beast.

I was never a big YouTube fan but I was watching a video link from Facebook and clicked on the YouTube home page and saw the Nerd vs. Geek video. Watched five episodes of GMM that day and was hooked

Found them one day while looking thru YouTube..and had heard a few of their songs Benn hooked since I found HMM quite recently!

I found them quite recently on YouTube..but have also listened to a few of their songs(not knowing who they were). Been hooked since finding GMM. They are apart of my morning routine and I love it! Glad to have found them an this community.

Funny thing really, I have no idea how I found them. I think it was the "Weird App" video or something like that. As time went on more and more of their videos popped up on my 'recommended' so I just subscribed. I did become very 'into' Rhett and Link and Good Mythical Morning until this Christmas Brake, in which I watched all of their videos. Now, I'm getting my sister into it, and even my mom will laugh when I'm watching it around her.  

I found them when a friend of mine sent me 'The Job Reference' and I then found Good Mythical Morning and became hooked! Lately me and my little brother have had what I like to call 'Good Mythical Monday' basically, once we're home from school we sit and watch the GMM we haven't seen. 

Way back in 2006 (I was 7 years old btw) I was browsing through some particularly amusing cat videos that were completely new and hip at the time. In my recommended box I saw a video entitled Pluto on the Rebound. It sparked my interest because the topic of Pluto being denounced from its planetary status was very popular in my household, so I thought it would be amusing. It was pretty good for early internetainment and it implored me to watch some more of their content. I never watched GMM as religiously as I do now, but I always watched a few every month. I'm happy to say that I've been a fan for almost a decade. I genuinely enjoy Rhett and Link as internetainers and as people, and I wish them all the joy in the world for causing so many people to smile, including me. 

I saw the 

•  
  •  
    WATCHED
    10:58

5 Ridiculous Christmas Crimes episode of GMM and then i watched another and another and can't stop watching GMM then i figured out that they have another channel with funny music video's and sketches and that is how i found R+L 

I think I first watched their OCD video at school. But, it might have been before that I can't remember. GMM is my favourite! 

I was a gift given to Link.

Chia Linkoln

Bah. You win.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service