RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My teacher showed us ten sports you didn't know existed. Plus I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd and I watched their episode with Daniel Radcliffe.

I saw their Fast Food Folk Song XD
A friend of mine

2 years ago, January 5th is my 3rd year I was in science class and my science teacher showed us the camoflauge Gmm and I was curious so I looked them up online

By accident really but really glad I did !! :) Great to hear that they brought you two together :D

The first Rhett and Link video I ever watched was "Maine Man," back in I want to say, 2007 or 2008. My family was going on a road trip to New England and I wanted to put together a playlist. So when I searched for "songs about Maine" their song came up and I thought it was hilarious. I had it in my iTunes library for years, but I didn't really look further into their work.  

Much later (just this summer, actually) I discovered GMM while browsing Youtube one day. Then I made the connection that it was the same two guys who did the "Maine Man" video I used to love so much. It couldn't have come at a better time; I was going through some hard emotional times and needed a good laugh. wish I'd have fully discovered the awesomeness that is Rhett and Link much earlier. :/ Oh well. 

i found them by browsing videos and someone had said good mythical morning and i happenned to look it up on youtube and sure enough i loved the channel and subscribed and have been a mythical beast ever since!

Found them when I was watching some random stuff and then they caught my eyes by the side doing the taste test challenge. I got stuck after that, and now I can go a day without watching.

Me and my wife were just searching for some new things to watch on youtube and stumbled upon Will it Chocolate? was the first video we watched, and weve been hooked eversince watching all ther channels music videos  that are constantly stuck in my head witch is not a bad thing they always cheer me up, and laugh expecially some of links reactions to things like the recent will it eggnog video.

I'd randomly stumbled on little clips of Good Mythical Morning over the last couple of years (never invested the time in watching a full episode) ... I also saw them when they would guest star on ERB, but I had no idea who they were (or that they had their own rap battles that predated what Nice Peter was doing).

I'm in a job recently that makes me stay up all night, being on call to fix servers in case something breaks down. It's mainly a lot of waiting around ... so I started watching a lot of Youtube. I happened to watch the recent November episode in which Rhett and Link cooked a turkey in a trash can, when I was looking up turkey stuff near Thanksgiving ... I found it really unique and funny.

I've been marathon-ing GMM ever since; it didn't take long. They're hilarious in a just-edgier-than-dad-humor kind of way, and I'm a fan. I've been on Youtube since forever, but for some reason, R&L were completely off my radar. I was showing "Will it ___?" episodes to my family on Christmas day, and even bought some beard oil a couple of days ago, haha.

It was basically a matter of being in the right place and the right time in a moment where I had a lot of time to kill all at once. Now I get to spread the word.

Good mythical morning popped up on my recomended videos.
I've never really watched things on YouTube. Then my husband showed me the fine brother's YouTubers react this past October, and I thought Rhett and Link seemed interesting. So after watching a couple taste test and will it episodes and thinking, "is this ask they do?" I started watching other GMMs and videos on their main channel. I'm glad I was mostly done with my grad program, because I am definitely hooked and would rather be watching the show than doing homework.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service