RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

youtube!

My friend Lizzie told meh

Youtube suggestions.

My friend showed a video to me a few years back, and I've been addicted ever since. Ever since my friend showed me, I've been showing other people at my school and now we have a mini GMM cult. It's pretty cool.

Rhett and link were recommended by youtube.i kept ignoring it until one fateful morning........ (flashback sequence)......and that's the day I found rhett and link.

Been a huge fan since the very beginning...before the FB song!  found you on youtube somehow...don't really remember how?!

i heard my friend talking about them and when i got home i watched ther vids

I've been laid up from surgery. To fight the boredom I go onto You Tube. I just happened to come across their GMM show and I was hooked. It hasn't been very long but I've watched marathons!

My cousin showed the "Will it taco?"  episode to me. We only got half way through it and I was interested at first,

but I continued watching and something clicked. I as hooked from then on. Please keep this going.

My friend called me and she was like "you NEED to go watch the OCD song" so I did and came obsessed.
Well apparently I was on the weird side of YouTube were people did the bug eating challenge. So I watched gmm do it then I laughed so hard so that's y I love them.

I found them a few years ago looking for different taste tests, and have been watching them ever since.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service