RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My best friend showed them and there it was my favorite youtubers I like their channel a lot.

Honestly, I'd heard of Rhett & Link years ago, but wasn't at all interested in watching them. I had never tried to watch their channel, despite seeing them in my recommended videos due to other comedic Youtubers that I followed.

Recently, however, I decided to finally click on one of their Youtube videos and I regret not doing so sooner because I'm hooked. They're hilarious. I see everything in a funnier, more entertaining light as a result of their influence. 

I found them through YouTube

One of my best friends found their youtube channel and practically dragged me over to her laptop. After watching one episode I was hooked, and found the link to this page on Twitter. :)

I believe it was suggested after I watched Markiplier on youtubes

After my sister got a Furby for Christmas, I noticed there wasn't an off button (I wish there was). After noticing that, I went to YouTube and searched for videos on how to turn it off. After a while, I came across a video entitled "How to Turn Your Furby Evilby Good Mythical Morning. Then I thought "Maybe that's it. Maybe my sister's Furby is evil." So I clicked on the video, watched the whole 12 minutes of it, and watched another GMM Episode, and another one, and another one. After that, I became hooked on GMM and couldn't stop watching it. That was the story of how I found Rhett & Link.  

I found Rhett and Link in 2014. I was watching cat videos till gmm came on. So i clicked on it. After that i fell in love. And i have never stopped watching it.

I found out about them from Commercial Kings. My family loves the show and I thought they were hilarious, so I decided to look into their YouTube channel :)

My sister showed me one of there videos: GUACAMOLE! Ever sense then, I've loved watching there music videos, talk show and learned to spell guacamole!

i honestly have no idea how i found rhett and link i just know i have been watching it very often the last mont or so lol 

I was surfing YouTube when I first saw them... It was the 500th Good Mythical Morning video, and I just had to see a few minutes of it to understand... To do this was my destiny, my FATE!!! And so I subscribed to ALL their channels. I repeat, ALL of them. And I watch ALL their videos, so yeah!

I found them while surfing youtube for funny videos and one of there  videos caught my eye  I watched it then I watched there other videos and subbed

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service