RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of their videos kept coming up as a recommended video, so I watched it and have continued.

I'm a mythical nooblet beast!  I stumbled upon their Daniel Radcliffe's best friend video (because I love Harry Potter) and have been hooked ever since.  I start my day with old GMM episodes and end my day with the new GMM episode, since I live in Japan and timezones are opposite and all. :]

I found Rhett and link by searching up fun ocd tunes and they popped up and I thought it would be cool to watch since it looked Fun

I don't really remember how I found them, from Youtubers React, I guess? I started to watch some episodes and I really liked them. Especially because they don't use curse words and they're episodes are really funny, now I'm watching GMM everyday, and I just love them more and more

I saw someone comment something about them on YouTube. I thought I should look this up but then I thought wait you never know what this could be so I didn't. Then my sister was like you ever heard of these guys. I had because of that comment. Then I looked them up and watch mostly old episodes and try top watch some new episodes. Lesson learned: follow your gut.

I found them while searching through youtube

I found them while searching through food blogs (because of the "will it" episodes) Then after watching, I thought "These guys are fun," so I started to watch their first episodes all the way to their recent ones :')

well I first saw them on Youtubers React and thought they were weird and then i was just looking for interesting videos and saw the World's Most Luxurious Prison and after that I fell in love with them

My kids watch them all the time. It all started with rub some bacon on it. Over the Fourth of July weekend we drove past the Dog Bark Park in Cottonwood Idaho and all of a sudden the kids started screaming "stop stop stop - we saw this place on Rhett and Link"!!! so we had to turn around and go back and get some pictures which I posted just a few minutes ago.

We have also had several "will it taco" contests at our house during meal time!!
I caught one of their episodes after being introduced to them through another youtuber and quickly binge-watched the earlier GMM seasons and music videos I had missed! It was funny because I had seen some of the videos (like Dope Zebra) a while back but didn't realize it was them.
I was browsing on YouTube and I say the eatable play-do video under recommended so I clicked it and watched and one mor thing can I cosplay I unicorn at GMM con be as its a mythical creature

i found them earlier this year.  i was originally hooked on pewdiepie and smosh. but their videos soon went a little stale.  so i found one gmm episode with pewdiepie on it.  then i clicked through the other episode and it went on from there. :)

i even watch the old episodes to try to catch up.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service