RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A friend showed me the "will it cereal" episode and il just loved it.

From there, i looked about every other videos they did, joined the kommunity and i think i'm a Mythical beast now !

I was bored one day and decided I wanted to start my own country. I stumbled upon the Good Mythical Morning episode called "You Can Start Your Own Country" in early April 2015. Anyway, that's where it all begin and the rest is history.

You Can Start Your Own Country: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSpV37MFEJc

My kids, Aurora and Elijah love this show, and I started watching it because we have family time and they get to pick something that we all watching together and they picked this show. I am glad they did, we all love to watch it and laugh together. I would say we are a pretty silly family though and I love how creative you guys are and my kids do as well, as they are pretty creative kids themselves. :D

I found it on YouTube under my recommendations section. I was hooked after the first episode. I cannot wait to watch more videos! 

I had seen the main channel videos in like 2010 and forgot about them till one day and started binging I just happened to see their faces on a hmm video and couldn't stop watching. Sooo binge sessions :p
I found them when I was watching an Epic Rap Battle with Smosh in it.

I don't actually remember the first video of theirs that I watched, but I do remember what reminded me of their channel and hooked me as a fan. When It's My Belly Button came out, it was on the popular on youtube section and I just had to know what all the hype was about. I loved it so much! After that I fell in love with Rhett and Link and their videos! I thought I was a fan then. I stopped watching again for a bit and got into other things. It was only about this February when I really became a full time dedicated fan! I have binge watched Rhett and Link since then and have officially decided to become a Kommunity member to further my dedication. No regrets.

i saw the facebook song a few years ago actually but didn't see anything else till the epic rap battle of history where they played the wright brothers. shortly after i found gmm. not a very exiting story i know but im glad i found them now they are a part of my daily routine.  i just created this profile and im hoping to find friends here :D 

My best friend showed me a video. We then binge watched several more. Now it's become part of my daily routine.

Their GMM ep featuring Pewds was in my recommendations, so I watched it and enjoyed it, but didn't sub right then and there. Can't remember if it was a few hours or a few days later I decided to watch some more eps of theirs, and before I knew it I'd watched like 20 of their videos (including GMMores) in a binge and I just really liked them! It's been about 3 months and I've already lost count of how many eps I've seen! Definitely now a part of my daily routine :) A few weeks ago I started watching GMM from the beginning (including GMCL of course), and I'm currently on ep 118!

I find Rhett and Link through kids react, but after I watched the video, I didn't search them. But somehow their old video "Why couples look alike" came up as my suggestion video, so I clicked it. And I felt like, "these two guys are familiar" and then I remember bout the kids react video, and yeah, since then I'm a Mythical Beast. :DD

I'm a big Pewds fan and I saw that he was in GMM and I watched that video. Then I watched more GMM and I fell in love with the show and of course with Rhett and Link too :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service