RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend showed me some of their videos, and I don't know how.... but I ended up spending a solid 2 hours watching GMM XD

I was on bored on my phone watching YouTube videos and I glanced down at the suggestions and saw one of their videos. Next thing I know I've spent 2 hours watching these videos. I was hooked almost instantly!

I just kept hearing about from everywhere, and I was just like "eh, might as well look it up" and here I am, several months later, obsessed. :)

Well, I found Rhett and Link quite a while back by accident when they were beginning season two of GMM, but I haven't really had the chance to get involved in the community until now. Happy to finally be joining up <3

I came across My OCD

I was browsing YouTube one night, and just happened to stumble across one of their videos. It was a really funny one, and I became hooked. I went on to watch all of their videos, and about a year into my addiction, I showed my younger sister, It's My Belly Button. Now she is also hooked, and I'm working on my mom. Also, my dad is a hard nut to crack, but he loves the bellybutton song too. Sometimes he sings it while cooking. Hahaha.

A couple years ago I was watching Pewdiepie and clicked on a gmm video in the related video section. I loved it and subscribed, however when I noticed that there were so many videos I was overwhelmed and did not watch any more until a month ago. I was board and looking though old subscriptions and saw good mythical morning. I vaguely remembered it, and have since made it part of my daily routine. Watching it always makes me start my morning happy, instead of being mad that I have to be awake and not sleeping.

My friend shared with me the video they did with Lindsey Stirling as I am a beginner fiddle plancer, myself.  I haven't been able to stop watching them for the past month! They make me smile everyday!

Saw that Pewdiepie was a guest on their show in a random video thumbnail. I really respect and appreciate Pewdiepie and I love to hear as much as he has to say about his life and journey and such, so I watch any video he's in.

Well... I didn't get much of that in GMM, but what I did get was a hilarious new show for me to add to my daily routine. The show is simply fantastic, the hosts are incredible, and my morning have never been better!
Well I had by chance stumbled upon one of their music videos once. I liked it, but that was all. And then I saw them on youtubers react a few times. Then I went back to rewatch the music video "my belly button" and then I found out they had a show and started watching it and it was amazing and I've been watching it every day now. Btw I LOVE song biscuits , they are amazing!
Yeah their song biscuits are awesome (so are they and tier normal videos!) whats your favorite? I like the Ten Second Rule song

I watched the Nerd vs. Geek rap battle and the EPIC RAP BATTLE OF MANLINESS when I was younger and stumbled upon them.  I found GMM when I saw some interesting topic they had talked about, and I have made it a part of my daily routine since then.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service