RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My official introduction to Rhett and Link was pretty much my friend Quinny, who is obsessed.  To a person that doesn't watch them, it all sounds rather odd -- "These two guys were frying up an iPhone." But I finally decided to watch some of their videos, starting with some off the food ones. And now I'm here.

I saw 'Good Mythical Morning' on the What To Watch section of YouTube.

My science teacher showed us a good mythical morning ep an I loved them, so I found them through '2 guys, 600 pillows' and have loved them ever since.

I was watching a bunch of stupid youtube videos ad stumbled across an episode of GMM. I have watched it daily and all the music videos ever since.

My cousin found I Am A Thoughtful Guy, and after showing me I started watching them.

I came across Rub Some Bacon On It one day. I loved it and saw that there was this thing called GMM, watched it, loved it, and watched more of it. :) 

I searched a video up and saw their video and I started to watch it but then i clicked out. But then I kept on seeing their videos on YouTube when I seached random stuff so then I decided to check their channel and I'm so glad I did.
Surfn YouTube and I saw 2 guys with a plank and tubing captioned water taste test... I was hooked. Love Rhett and Link

youtube

I got the flu with a sinus and ear infection one day a few weeks back. Because of all those combined, I had to stay home from both classes and work. Naturally, I turned to Youtube videos and found Good Mythical Morning. For the 4 or 5 days it took to recover, I did a marathon of a bunch of GMM episodes and to this very moment, I'm still going through all the older episodes. I don't normally watch vlogs, especially when their longer than 5 minutes or so, but my goodness, these guys are hilarious. 

YouTube :D

Through the "Amazing Optical Illusions" video.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service