RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My cousin first showed me "My Hair Song". I kind of forgot about Rhett and Link for a little while and then found it again. I'm so glad I found them again!

i was just browsing youtube one day, watching some random stuff here and there, and i found the "essential item for the Apocalypse" episode. i thought the 2 were super entertaining. i bin hooked ever since :)

I'M SOOO GLAD MY COUSIN MADE ME WATCH GMM CAUSE NOW IM NOT BORED TO DEATH EVERY DAY I WATCH RHETT AND LINK 24/7

My 12 year old daughter introduced me to the GMM YouTube videos last fall. Now watching them is something we love to do together, including trying to catch up on all the old ones. 

Thank you for being something I don't have to worry about her watching. Keep up the awesome!

recommended by a youtuber  

I found them around 2012, I was bullied for a lot of reasons, I only had two friends, one of them used my weaknesses against me, on top of being homeless. When I searched up 'funny videos to make you smile' or something like that,  I found one of there video's I forgot about everything at school and if Rhett and Link are reading, THANKYOU!!!

I found them in 2013 by watching their " Weirdest Things Found In Airport Security" Then one day, while I was sick and stuck at home watching YouTube, I found their channel... I watched a ton of videos (Carolina Reaper Pepper video being my favorite) And I showed my mom, and my brother... And watched their other channel too. ( Internet overdose and Nilla wafer top hat time my favorite songs) :3 ~ Maxi

I don't remember how I found them as well.  I believe it might have been from the turbo tax rap In 2007 or the best video that they have done to date, period, end of story.

Unicorn Rap

My sister actually showed me. 

i was scrolling through youtube in 2013 and found rhett and link i thought they were awesome but they didnt post frequently so i found out they had godd mythical beasts i watch them on every weekday now

They played a video from them in my youth ministry a while ago (the drive-through song) and I didn't really try and look them up, but then, around Christmas (right about the time they went on break) my friend was all like "So I found this thing that I've been watching on youtube, and it's just these two guys sitting around and talking" And she linked me to "Best Candy Bar Ever" and I wasn't all that impressed, but I kept on going and from the moment I watched my first "Will it ___?" I was hooked. Since then I've been watching old ones while I crochet, and the new ones every time they post one.

I was watching a buzzfeed video on youtube called "authentic mexicans try american taco bell for the first time" and at the end of the video "will it taco?" from season 5 came up and i watched it and then i was hooked and could not stop watching GMM. i've been hooked ever since

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service