RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One day I was happily strolling thru the internet wondering what to do, and after watching a few videos I saw there in the middle of everything, a glorious sight, an eye catching duo by the name of Rhett and Link. After watching the first, My eyes were opened,  I had wondered why for so long I wasted hours by myself watching everything that lacked IMAGINATION and MYTHICALITY. These Guys have built an entire world of awesomeness and wonder exploring things and doing things we all long to do.  No one has inspired or lit my creative spark the way these guys have. I am owning my title of being a mythical beast and will watch every single video ever made by them if It's the last thing  i do. My other goals in life include the following: Create and send a mythical gift of appreciation to Rhett and Link( in hopes that they will receive it) Meet Rhett and Link at Vidcon this summer, And become as creative and utilize all of my own mythical skills into the world to make it a better more mythical place for the good of Humanity.

I found them by watching the show YouTubers React. But I only did take a look at their content in January when I was sick, lying in bed! And I think the first video I ever saw from them was the Burger Comparison or something like that ! And I'm so happy I did this :) I love them!

I was looking around for rap battles about 2 years ago and found them. After i watched the rap battle video(cant remember which one) I went to there channel and started watching videos. My favorite song they did was Clown Shark i could sing that song all the way through. So i have been watching rhett and link for 4 to 5 years.

My brother introduced me to their videos, and I've been a fan ever since!

My friend Cameron was like, "Ever heard of Good Mythical Morning?" She started to show me an episode before her laptop died. Then I started wain for myself and have just joined the Kommunity. :D

My friend was wearing the gmm shirt and everyone was like "I love that show your so lucky!" and I didn't know them. A few weeks later I went to my other friends to spend the night and she showed me their videos and I thought they were awesome so I started watching them

My sister recommended watching good mythical morning and I loved it!

Stumbled across a video and have been hooked since.

I found them by my teacher and friend. We were at lunch and they were talking about the hottest peppers and how rhett and link tasted the ghost pepper, and of course I had to look it up. And then one video lead to another and now I am addicted to gmm.

i dunno

My friend told me that she she wanted to eat a ghost chili pepper and to make a video of it and put it online . she was telling me about how she watches all these you tubers eating them and they where almost crying . I never really heard a bout this ghost chilli pepper so I decided to look up on YouTube you tubers eating ghost chilli peppers and I watched loads of videos but then I came a cross good mythical morning and I loved it by the way this only happened about 2 months ago I'm a new beast

I was searching YouTube for videos about Thanksgiving because it was Thanksgiving and I wanted to learn about Thanksgiving, but instead I found an episode of Good Mythical Morning called The First Thanksgiving. I think it's an episode where Rhett says supposed facts about the first Thanksgiving and Link guesses if they are true facts or if Rhett made them up. Well I was hooked. First off, I'm kinda older and not so hip to this internet thing so I didn't even know up until that point that people made real shows on YouTube. I thought it was all cat videos and stuff stolen from TV. So I was very impressed just with the concept alone and my world of entertainment was changed forever and still after 2 and a half years  GMM is my favorite internet show.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service