RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw their 'How to Kill a Mustache" video in a list of the month's most popular videos. After that I watched more of their videos. Then more. And More! I moved over to their second channel and now I'm a fan!

I was looking at hot pepper challenge videos until I found the pepper challenge by rhett and link
I wad on youtube and they were in my suggestions I have been hooked ever since

my sister recommended it to me and i am so glad she did.

This summer I was watching videos on YT about deaf people hearing for the first time and then in the suggestions there was a video called "why you hate your own voice" and it turned out to be Rhett And Link. I liked them so I started watching more videos of them and it didn't take long before I was hooked
I am so happy I was introduced to gmm!!

Just randomly on youtube but is was the best day of my life

I found them after walking into my brother's room and seeing him watching Good Mythical Morning.  
I then decided to check it out myself and have been obsessed since.

My friend Tessa introduced me (sadly she does not have a account)

We'll it all started when my friend invited me on vacation and I was getting an airbrush t-shirt, when I had a weird craving for fudge, so I went into a boutique where I bought fudge from these two nice young ladies... Turns out the fudge was drugged and I blacked out... Long story short I was a survivor of an identity theft ring... That's when I joined a support group, that's how I found Rhett and Link.
Seriously?!?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service