RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't remember but when I started watching then couldn't stop! So pretty much I've seen A LOT of Rhett and Link's, and then my two sisters joined me *-* so now we are a happy family of mythical beasts :)

I invited my friend to a sleepover and we started to watch funny youtube videos. Then she showed me the Belly Button song and we kept on watching their videos. And when she left, I started to watch GMM. It was an amazing day.

I found Rhett and Link by watching several videos that eventually linked me to GMM.

I have an interesting story. So one night, my brother was playing his music as we went to bed, and a song came on by Julian Smith Called "Racist Coffee." Naturally, I went online to try to find it because it was so funny. Everyone who uses YouTube knows how there are similar videos on the side, right? Well, one of those videos was Rhett and Link's OCD song. I was hooked, and now that is my favorite song.

I found them on the "recommended" section of Youtube.

I remember watching something of theirs were they changed their shirts really fast...then i dont know...something with shoes and putting wings on them filmed on a train track. and so time passed by and blah blah blah i watched one of the videos and it was funny so i subscribed.

I saw Rhett and Link in YouTubers React for a while and thought they were really funny.  It wasn't until I saw the Kids React episode that I actually checked out their channel and loved it (especially GMM).  

I have two roommates and I'm sure they have been confused about the weird stuff I watch every morning and laugh like crazy about, but it's totally worth it.  Somehow I didn't realize a forum existed until today and I'm so excited!! 

I'm a high school English teacher, and a colleague of mine was showing me YouTubers that were clean enough to show in class. She showed me one episode of GMM and I am now hooked and my kids love it as well!

First time I came across them was when they were in the ERB battle TMNT vs Renaissance artists and it said check them out.  Decided to do it, and so glad I did!  LOVE their videos!!! =)  Thanks for making my day every day guys! 

What's hilarious is that I began watching GMM during their Season 2 videos, and the way I found them was I was watching this one video from another YouTuber that was debating whether Furbies really learn things or if it is just a scam. I originally watched the video to later show my friend who was convinced that Furbies could learn. Then in the recommended side I saw their video, "Do Furbies Really Learn?" and I thought it would be interesting to see what they'd come up with and I was astonished and laughing like crazy when they tried to make it 'evil'. Hilarious! I've continuedwatching ever since. Go GMM!

I found GMM on Father's Day. My brother showed my father the Father's Day presents episode and I watched it with my family. I loved the joking attitude and how welcoming that Rhett and Link were.

First saw them years ago, small aticle on crazy local commercials, then mythically reunited via the power of the interwebs.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service