RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I only recently found GMM despite being an avid watcher of YouTube. Their videos were always appearing in the suggestions on my sidebar and one day I finally took the plunge... Many late nights followed with marathon binge sessions! Considering I watched my first GMM just after they took their 2014 Christmas break, I'd say I'm doing pretty well as I reckon I've watched about a 1/3 of all episodes so far. Wish me luck as I continue my journey to full mythical beastliness!

My now husband introduced me to the show and now I think I'm more obsessed then he is. Not sure how he found it though.
I was introduced by my best friend
I found Rhett and Link through The Fine Brothers show Youtubers React and then I found GMM and all my friends love it so I'm a lucky gal!!!

I found Rhett and Link while looking up strange facts on YouTube. I watched the body modifications one first and was hooked since. I watch them everyday! They can turn a terrible day into the a great one! Thank you Rhett and Link Thank you :) 

GMM was always a thing that i sometimes found while scouring youtube. i never got into it until recently and am now a big fan of all Rhett and Link's work.

A friend told me

I found them on youtube about 4 - 6 months ago just by watching Life Hack videos with my other half. We was watching so many different ones by different people we came across the 8 Weird Ways to Open a Bottle which we thought was hilarious so we decided to watch another one and was hooked from then on.

I decided to go back to the beginning of GMM and watch them all, I'm gradually getting through the episodes. On 404 (season 5) at the moment. Also watched the Mythical Show and most of the Rhett & Link videos on their main channel. I have a GMM mug on the way too!! :D

I found them 10-10-11 I was looking for some weird inventions and I saw there show. Now I watch them every day in fact today's show is about weird commercials and that is my story I know its not too exciting but thats what happened.

I was watching nyan cat and then I saw a video of good mythical morning

I saw them first on Youtubers React and then saw an advertisement on Youtube about Good Mythical Morning, so I checked it out and got hooked ever since.

I was introduced to Good Mythical Morning mid to late November of 2014. I'm glad my friend showed me. The first episode I watched was the Debate-o-Rama Waffle vs. Pancakes.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service