RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know what I was watching on YouTube, but I ended up at "Will it Donut?" and I remember asking myself how I got to this part of YouTube again, but after watching it I was hooked :') <3

It was so long ago i cant even remember

I'm pretty sure I found them when I was looking up weird information about pillows with a friend. 

We saw your 600 pillows video and I loved it, sadly enough my friend wasn't as fond of you as I was. I think that's... 2 month ago now? I always thought you were a mythical beast after subscribing, but apparently this wasn't the case. Now I am though!

Cheers!

I found them about 2 weeks ago on Youtube, I love watching Good Mythical Morning!

rhett 

rhett and link are the best people on the internet

I found Rhett and Link through my friends, I then started to watch their videos and became a huge fan.

Clicking on suggested video after suggested video. Sometimes I end up finding an awesome show, other times I find a half hour video detailing every McDonald's toy in their collection. 

youtube

I was watching a buzz feed vedio on youtube and GMM was on the suggested list. I clicked on it and never went back from there. After that it was just Rhett and link and GMM and GMmore :P

Well, it started with a video of theirs being in my suggestion list on YouTube then....BOOM! Now I have a morning show I watch before I start my day!:3
It's recently made it's way into my daily routine..so when I don't watch it I tend to be a bit grouchy:P

I just found them in the beginning of January. I had seen them on the Fine Bros channel during the YouTubers React videos, but had never checked out their channel. I watched Dan Radcliffe doing the What If game with them and the rest is history...I've been binge watching ever since!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service