RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well to be honest it kinda just happened....my brother showed me one or two of their videos and i was sorta like "cool". but something mythical happened like a year ago....I got onto there YouTube channel and I probably didn't get of for a few hours and i just kept coming back till it was just a habit...

I was working in San Diego a couple of months ago and ruptured a disc in my back. While I was laid out on the sofa surfing YouTube, GMM was recommended and I haven't looked back since!

Randomly browsing youtube, and I saw a video that caught my attention, clicked on it and thought they were funny.

Now they're a part of my every day.

I found out about you guys through my friends. One day when I was visiting them at college, and they were all gathered around am iPad watching this video. I thought, "what the heck are they watching?" Now I love watching Good Mythical Morning. Rhett and Link, you guys rock!

belly button song \m/

I was watching BuzzFeed videos and GMM was in the recommended! That is how I found Rhett and Link. :) Now they are part of my daily life!

Every half hour, Fox 20 news radio would tell us that their Graduation song was so popular. So two weeks later I cracked and finally hunted it down. Been a fan ever since :)

I had known that there were two guys named Rhett and Link, but never watched their videos. I saw the "perfect bathroom trip", and then watched a couple episodes of GMM. Then, I had a day where I was really bored. I watched an episode of GMM, then another, and another. Now, it's my favorite YouTube show.

i found them after scrolling thru like the 4th page of youtube suggested videos:)

I saw the Youtube Challenge Challenge video and then a recommendation was 6 weird body modifications. So, I watched it and have been hooked on GMM ever since then.

I found them about two years ago from my sister, me and her watch them every day while getting ready for school :) I found them when she showed me this ONE video of theirs called ' Inappropriate Christmas Carols ' I couldn't help but laugh! I HAD to subscribe to them! Ever since then I've always participated in the daily routine!

I found Rhett and Link while looking for some suggested videos on Youtube awhile back. I didn't really get sucked in at the time but now these past few days I'm glad to call myself a mythical beast.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service