RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

when i was watching one of my fave videos i came acrossed Good Mythical Morning. i dont remember the episode

I found them via Kids React to from the FineBrothers :) Can't recall if it was a reaction to the Red-House-ad or something else, but now i'm hooked :D

My friend showed me their Broken iPod and Cheese Song about 6 years back.

I hadn't continued to watch them then just because I was too young and didn't have access to a computer (2nd grade).

About a month ago, however, I didn't know what to watch and then I remembered Rhett and Link and now I am patiently waiting for their Good Mythical Morning to come back!

youtube and friends

My brother Adam was visiting and he asked if we could watch good mythical morning so I said sure and scince then I've been watching it after school.

my brother told me about rhett and link

my brother told me

My nephew followed them first. Then I saw him watching GMM and realized he was more like me than I thought. I think Rhett and Link are brilliant

I found them by searching "how to find a liar" on youtube. Then I watched their liar video. That's all it takes to get me interested.

I found them by searching "how to find a liar" on youtube. Then I watched their liar video. That's all it takes to get me interested.

My nephews are into them. I started watching and I'm hooked, these guys are crazy sometimes!

i found couple weeks ago it gmm came up on youtube so i watched it then started watching all of them

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service