RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

only found them recently within my utube suggestions, but there fantastic and i have gone back and have watched all i can and now i have to wait till the next season of gmm :D

YouTube. That's pretty much it.

I found them jun 19 2012 when I went to my grandmas house. My cousins were watching Rhett and Link on their iPhones and I was watching with them. I had asked them what the channel was called and that was when I started watching them every day.

I was lost on the internet, and I clicked on one of the youtube videos.

I was looking at youtube and I found them.

Playing around on YouTube. Started watching and have been addicted ever since, slowly but surely working my way through all the past videos and such :D

My friend and i were checking out YouTube and the first video i saw was the Good Mythical Morning "Best Chips Ever". Since that, I've always loved them.

their videos were on my  recommended list, and next thing you know, they became a part of my routine.

I was surfing through youtube when I found the "will it ice cream sand which" video (or something like that) loved it :)

My best friend and roommate! I will forever cherish the moment we sat down and watched the first episode! They are seriously hilarious!! I am laughing every morning with them! 

Surfing the web, and there they were. I remember the first time. My Dad was playing COD: Ghosts in my room, and I saw the video about you guys talking about you're horrible prank call when you guys were kids. I subscribed, and I watched your videos ever since

Because of my brother but at first i wasnt really into it then i was board cause there was nothing to watch on youtube and i went to there channel and i feel in love with them they are the AWESOMEST people in the world i have to main dreams to meet rhettandlink and become a youtuber they truly inspired me

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service