RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Found them about 2 months ago. I was just browsing channels on YouTube then i watched a few videos of them then subscribed .

I stumbled upon GMM after watching Geek Crash Course. Two days later Geek Crash Course released an episode stating that they were discontinuing the show and i knew where my obsession would go.

My grandparents showed me "rub some bacon on it".

I don't remember HOW I found GMM, but you know those times where you search youtube for something and you end up watching something else? Well, that's how I found GMM. I think... otherwise, it was one of the first videos on the main Youtube page...

I saw them on one of the Youtubers React To videos and they seemed interesting

I was watching Repeat Stuff (by Bo Burnham) on Youtube and I'm On Vacation appeard on the sugestions, and I fell in love with it, so I went to their channel and then I found Good Mythical Morning and everything was perfect.

I was looking up elastic band balls and somehow ended up in their "do you have OCD?" video, that said I ended up watching almost all their videos in one night
They're not idiots.

i first watched them when i saw their video about extinct animals that should be brought back to life. i saw it on the what to watch list.

i honestly have no clue it was a while ago.

I was looking up viral videos and I saw the t-shirt wars. I watching it and starting looking at more of their work. Like practically everyone does, I sat there and watched all of their videos` and kept laughing and laughing. 

Searching The YouTubes 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service