RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them on Youtube weeks ago with the Nerd vs. Geek Rap battle. but subbed them only today and became a huge fan. have been watching the GMM videos for HOURS. I'm from Bangladesh, btw, so GMM is GMN for me.

I found them on one of my Youtube journeys... you know the kind of journeys that start with a cute fuzzy bunny vid and then leads to well, Rhett and Link... for example. Huge fan!

I remember seeing them all over the youtubes, but never really knew who they were until one foggy day, I peered out of my bedroom window into the thick fog bank. Something inside me knew what I saw, it was a COCKATRICE!

I quickly searched "chicken Lizard bird" and cockatrice was the first thing to appear, link after link after link,  search after search led me to the mythical beast

and I was hooked.....

But really I saw them on a MGM video and then I search for them, instantly fell in love, been watching for 2-3 years now. :D

I found Rhett & Link through youtube and have been hooked ever since!

Found them in 06 and haven't turned away.

My  brother told me about it

I saw them on Epic Rap Battles of History and thought Rhett's beard was so awesome that I had to check out their channel.

A really long time ago, my friend showed me their T-shit Wars video and then, it think, last year, I stumbled across their how to open a bottle video. I found that cool so I spent the rest of the day watching them. I subscribed and now it's part of my morning routine to watch the new episodes and then go to school.

I found them by surfing youtube and stumbling upon their videos and later refunding them.
Well I found them a year ago while surfing YouTube, the the first video i saw of them was "Why you hate the sound of your own voice" and for some reason I just kept watching! I've now been watching daily for over a year and have finally decided to join the kommunity. I love being a mythical beast!

i found rhett and link in youtube, i like the shirt war video and now i love gmm

I found Rhett and Link on YouTube when I was a wee youngster, about 3-4 years ago. I had not actually watched them all that often, until now.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service