RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I discovered Rhett and Link first on YouTubers React. I saw them in the 'YouTuber React to Rickroll' video and I thought they were hilarious. Then, my friend started talking about them, and I remembered how funny I thought they were, so I began watching GMM and their music videos and I've been obsessed ever since.

I wander through youtube and stay with things for a short time. One thing leads me to the next.  I found Good Mythical Morning this way but never left.  I watch the show everyday and have for almost a year. 

I found Rhett and Link when they posted the T-Shirt stop motion video. I've liked them ever since!

It appears on youtube sometimes while I was listening to music. One day I finally decided to see what that was and thank good I've donne it. They are simply the best!

:-) 

My cousin showed me the vacation song and the OCD song, looked it up myself and found GMM and have been watching you guys ever since:-)

Vsauce

I remember, a good few years ago, I saw one of their videos that, I thought, was pretty funny. But I got lost in the weird part of Youtube and never got in contact with it again. A week ago I was minding my business, going from video to video, had just finished viewing a conspiracy theory something, or a Buzzfeed video, or even a Scishow one, and at the end I saw something about a GMM... It sounded familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on the "why". Pondered between continuing aimlessly through one of the other choices Youtube gave me at the time, at the peril of loosing myself to kittens videos, or to quench my curiosity. I clicked the GMM video and there it was again! The flammable mythical morning salute of the cockatrice I once new and never got to see again! And here I am among thee Mythical Beast of old and new! And shall I never lose myself again through the black forest of the interwebs!

Vids

Good Mythical Morning showed up in the Recommended Channels on Youtube so I checked them out. I'm so happy I did! It turns out I had seen one of their commercials a long time ago (my friend showed it to me), and I didn't even realize it was one of their videos until now! 

I found Rhett & Link by just scrolling through the YouTube suggested videos and I haven't stopped watching GMM since
I think my first experience was months ago, my brother showed me the belly button song. I thought it was funny, but I didn't know who Rhett and Link were. Just recently I watched one on the many ways to open a bottle (I love life hacks). I realized how funny they were and I got hooked. I've now seen almost all their music videos and a large chunk of GMM episodes. Love those guys!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service