RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So we were trying to find some youtube channels that were kid friendly but were still entertaining enough for us (the parents) to watch. We found a guy name flula, and the suggestion channel was good mythical morning, so we tried it out.

It stuck. the kids have not missed a show.

My friend showed me the nilla wafer top hat time song and i thought it was so funny

I were whatching pewdiepie on youtube and saw the titel on the episode he was at the mythical show and then i was hooked i just love them and think its funn how there are so many swedes that send them stuff that i like and dont like :P

Watching ERB (Mario Bros. vs Wright Bros.),they portrayed the Wright Bros...i get interested,i clicked on their channel...now i'm here! =)

My friend showed me the nerd vs geek rap battle video about a year ago, and I really liked it so I started watching all their shows.

I'm a new college student and my friends here introduced me to them. It's been a bonding thing ever since! 

My friend showed me the video when Link ate the Black Scorpion.

i found rhett and link when  i was watching and ERB and there ERB geek vs nerd i was so happy lol so i joined 

I first found Rhett and Link watching their video"Will it Ice-Cream Sandwitch?" and I got hooked. I'm now subscribed to their Good Mythical Morning channel and now I'm here. 

I got bored and searched for tacos on YouTube and found the will it taco video and now I'm here lol

I found Rhett and Link a few weeks ago. I was bored and just roaming around youtube when I found a video called "Will it Deep Fry?" I thought it was awesome, and started watching more episodes. I love GMM! :)

I watched Matthew Santoro's 50 Amazing Facts to Blow Your Mind part 10, on which they guest starred, i checked out their channel, and i was instantly hooked.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service