RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i am obsessed with nerf,so naturally after some time i found their nerd firing squad video,and i couldn't get enough!

I like the epic rap battles like steve jobs versus bill gates, saw their nerd vs geek battle there, wondered what else they did, and found GMM.

I found them August of 2012. The first video I ever watched was the ghost pepper challenge. Ever since then I've always watched they're show!!!!!!!

Youtube( ifound the weird place)

I was watching a BuzzFeed video and one of the recommended videos was one of the GMM videos. 

I found them in 2013 when someone sent me the Breaking Bad Middle School Musical and  I've been watching them ever since.

I found Rhett and link when I was looking around YouTube. I started to watch good mythical morning and all their other channels and I've been hooked ever since.

Found you guys on YouTube watching Gooooooood Mythical Morning!!!! :)

Clicked on wrong link/image on list in youtube, have been watching for almost 2yrs now. Have watched all other content related to R&L! GMM is best served with caffeine! Lots of caffeine!!! [or at-least decaff coffee :D]

Literally typed into google search, "Will it..." and it came up with these guys! 

I just found them this month.  I've probably watched about a hundred different videos (I have no intention of watching all of them) and I can no longer remember how I found the GMM page.  The most likely connection was from Epic Rap Battles of History: Artists vs. TMNT.   I now follow GMM daily and I'm trying to figure out what to send to the mail boulder.

Found them by watching Julian smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service