RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That stinks. My great aunt had that problem on her phone so it always seemed like she was yelling at my grandma.

I was watching Grav3yardgirl's videos about "Does this thing really work?" and saw a link for their neverwet episode on the side bar - just have to see what these two guys were doing so I clicked through and have been hooked ever since.

Gosh... Well, my brother found "The Perfect Bathroom Trip" song on youtube, and it become a big hit in my house pretty quickly, a few weeks later, I was searching the internets for entertainment and recognized their names from several conversations with my siblings, and there you have it.

Not entirely sure... they just ended up in my recommended watch on YouTube ad here I am. Another fellow Mythical Beast! 

I have deja vu all the time. But I found Rhett and Link a long time ago and then I forgot about it. I was browsing YouTube a few months ago for random cool videos and I found a video of theirs and clicked on it. Once I saw their faces I immediately got deja vu! I knew those faces, Rhett and Link.

hi  this is will c how  I first meet Rhett & Link was with my friend Andrew and he showed me rub some bacon on it .

I found them in the sujestion box on YouTube, and watched their 'strange things that were found in sharks' video, and I have been watching them since.

through shay carl talking about you on his vlogs

(I want to add to my other comment) Basicly I was wacthing YouTube found them then forgot about them, found them then forgot about them, found them..... Was hooked for life! ^-^
I was bored and found them on the tubes one day. Now I watch them every morning before school

i can whatch before school because i go to school at 6:40 in the morning

I don't actually remember. its been a long time since i started watching and i mean,really.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service