RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was watching PewDiePie when I saw their collab video and I watched it and really liked it, and today was the day when I watched GMM for 7 hours straight

My friend showed me the belly button song then I just had to watch more! I discovered good mythical morning, now I watch it every single day because Rhett and Link are awesome! Cheers to MYTHICALITY!!!=D

My son, 11 years old, showed me the Halloween costume fail video. Initially, I told him that I had warned him about browsing around on Youtube. What's funny to me, is so totally inappropriate for him. For example, Smosh D=. However I sat down and watched the video with him, because  he seemed so adamant that it was okay to watch. We laughed so hard at the costumes and commentary, that we continued to watch other videos.

I immediately began binge watching GMM on my own time, even introducing many other viewers to the show. Actually, yesterday when the boys went to spend the night with their grandmother (which is pretty rare), I found myself hideously unproductive. Instead of doing any household chores, school work, or even getting out of my pajamas, I sat in front of the computer watching GMM. I love the show, and I love Rhett and Link. My favorite thing to do is laugh, and the genuine goofiness of Rhett and Link always keep me rolling. My husband always knows when I am watching the show, because of the "screechy cackling" that goes through the whole house. =D 

I found them just by a chain of other videos on YouTube that may have been related to Rhett and Link I'm glad I found them!

I was with my mom practicing instruments, when I realized that I don't sound the same on video then I do in my head when I sing. I decided to look it up and the video "Why you hate the sound of your own voice" popped up. I clicked on that and subscribed instantly. However, I realized that I didn't know much about Rhett and Link, not even their names, so I watched more! I became so addicted! THEY ARE AMAZINGLY MYTHICAL!

Just found a video one day that intrested me and then got hooked ever since. Needed something else. To watch besides listen to creepy pastas. Your show makes feel good every morning and for that I think you. And watch it faithfully every morning along with  Good Mythical More.

I was on YouTube and typed rhett b/c I had a freind named rhett and he had a profile I was gonna sub to him and this was 2012 so I have been around watching a while well anyway so I saw ur video and decided to watch it. Got hooked and been watching since.

I guess everyone gets hooked! I don't blame, I was addicted and I didn't stop watching their videos! I LOVE THEM NOW!

I was suggested through to this via youtube, and it has basically been my life for the past two weeks. In love with the whole concept.

I was looking up the worlds longest burp for some unknown reason, when I had stumbled across good mythical morning. I watched one of the videos then had forgotten all about them, I then found them again another time watched  a lot of the videos until I had decided to subscribe, to both of your channels. I now watch the videos every morning before school, I have also seen the ocd video that was made like once a day, since I can relate.

I was shown 'The Rap of Manliness' video in my English class, and enjoyed it! I then remembered I had seen it earlier, and decided I'd watch it more, liked it, watched some more, got in trouble for watching it so much, watched it more, and still loved it. I haven't watched every episode, but I watch the most recent episodes.

YOUTUBE  I WAS SEARCHING UP FACTS ABOUT NIAGRA FALLS WHEN THEIR NIAGRA FALLS VID POPPED UP. I WAS INSTANTLY HOOKED.     BTW MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS BROKEN

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service