RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found Rhett and Link in '10, but then forgot about them until I looked through my subscriber list a couple years ago and I've been watching them religiously since :3

pretty basic how i found these guys.... It was just another normal day on the interweb looking for something to watch. i am twenty one years young and still looking and immature videos not saying thats what gmm is......... but anyways when i got home from work i accidently clicked on their videos and somehow these two best of friends something you would only see over a screen would make something out of nothing. 

My friend introduced me to them in June 2014

My good friend (who just so happens to be from NC), told me about GMM, and it went on from there.

My friend showed me one of their videos the other day, and I've been hooked since!

was watching American try Japanese Snacks on Buzzfeed and their Japanese snack video came up at the side, best decision i ever made was clicking on that Link ;) :)

I was watching some Youtuber I forgot who then I saw a video "8 Weird Ways To Open a Bottle" been watching them since

My brother showed me a Julian Smith video called Waffles. It took me a few years to find their channel but once I did, it didn't take long for me to then find GMM. After that I was a complete mythical beast with no turning back. And I'm not even sorry. :)

I found Rhett and Link about a year ago, 2013, when I was working on my course work online. When I come into work and need a good laugh, I always go to the Carolina Reaper, Octopus Gagging, or the waxing episodes. I found these guys and just can't get enough of these episodes.

i found them one year ago watching stuffs in youtube, in the geek vs nerd video.

I found them about a month ago when my friend Jesse showed me the "Will It Deep Fry?" video. I was hooked instantly and started spending all my free time watching old GMM episodes.

My best friend told me about them, I watched a few of there videos and I was hooked!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service