RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them through my friend! They are so amazing!

I saw the bug eating videos of Rhett and Link, and ya... so I subscribed

I found them by looking up videos for M-berry reactions.

my brothers and I were watching some random youtube videos, we found one of the commercials the made. We got interested in their videos, we couldnt stop watching it. After some days, we found good mythical morning, we were like omg its them! And we got ourselves trapped with their videos again. Now, they're at university so we cant watch it together... Well something is better than nothing right? At least I can watch it!

Random chance on YouTube. The first video I watched is the optical illusion one.

I found Rhett and Link just last summer. I was browsing through some educational YouTube videos when I saw a Good Mythical Morning video about something I was interested about. I forgot what it was about (I'm pretty forgetful) but I do remember that I thought they were young, like maybe 20-27 years old when I was watching them. Seriously. My daily routine before was just watching Nigahiga, Pewdiepie, Game Theory, Vsauce and playing some games in our pc. A few days later, my brother told me to watch Good Mythical Morning because it's very funny and enjoyable, especially their challenges. He was laughing so hard everytime he watches them. So I started watching GMM everyday. Since then, it's a part of my daily routine and my day can't be complete without watching Rhett and Link.

I am pretty sure I found them with the T-SHIRT WAR!! video! I absolutely loved in and then just fell in love with them! I watch GMM every morning :)

A few years ago I was watching some Epic Rap Battles of History and Rhett and Links Epic Rap Battle of Manliness was a related option and I watched it and was hooked :)

I was randomly browsing youtube and I saw the ghost pepper challenge on my suggested videos and I clicked it and got hooked!

I only discovered them 3 months ago, while browsing through Youtube. I can't remember what was the first video, but I know it was part of Good Mythical More.
Now I'm hooked. :D

I was trying to find videos about facts and it came up I tried it and started to watch it.

Hi! I think the first video of theirs I saw was "Famous Last Words" that was linked on ICanHazCheezburger a couple of years ago or so. Then I kept seeing their videos in the Recommendations on YouTube. I've only really been hooked for a month or so, though. Now I'm subscribed to all four channels and have been binge watching - I need help :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service