RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My husband is the one who found them about 3 months ago, I'm not quite sure how, but he got me addicted.  We've been watching their show at least once every night ever since!  

I can't remember when I found them, but I did on Youtube :3 They were recommended for me to watch.

Hi, I have only been watching for a few weeks but I have been binging on every episode I can find.  As a parent, I howled with laughter watching the Family Torture Device video because I could see it happening oh so clearly.  Especially the sibling comments.  I have been making my fiance in New Zealand watch as well and he most enjoyed when Rhett and Link got waxed. 

I originally saw their textpert rap and thought it was pretty cool, then I saw GMM and I couldn't stop watching them! :D

I was watching a smosh episode, which they were on [ if you want to know what episode im talking about it was "Nintendo Ghost Stories with Rhett and Link" ], I saw them but I was confused on who was who so I searched them up on youtube and by the first couple of videos that I watched I got hooked. And im glad that I got hooked on Rhett and link because my time watching them has been awesome!!!!!!!

I started watching Rhett and Link a year ago and they actually have made Youtube itself more enjoyable for me. I stumbled upon Good Mythical Morning by chance but I am so happy that I found it! I watch it every weekday (since the longer episodes are uploaded during the weekends) and catch up on any old episodes I may not have watched yet during my weekends. of course I do this after I study so I'm not neglecting my educational needs, haha. Thankyou so much Rhett and Link for being what you are today!
I just found them on the kids react to Rhett ad Link. I thought it was really cool stuff so I went to check it out. Now I'm hooked!

i found them using sonar

I actually found them through Julian Smith. A few years ago, I was OBSESSED with him. I basically searched YouTube to find any videos Julian had made a cameo in, and I found the Perfect Bathroom Trip song. I didn't really think much of Rhett and Link until a couple of years later when the second season of Kidnapped came out (on Julian Smith's channel). Rhett and Link made a cameo in one of the episodes, and I knew I recognized them from somewhere. After I looked up all the names in the description of the video, I found Rhett and Link's channel. I watched a few videos and I've been hooked ever since :D

I was watching Mental_Floss videos when i stumble upon this channel and I love it!

they were on a link to another vid i was watching and the moment i saw it i was hooked my friend and I watched like 70 episodes at a sleepover and are huge fans

My boyfriend has been into them for years and would talk about them often. I actually got him mythical shoes without really knowing who they were. I decided once on my own to watch them because as a good girlfriend I wanted to know and understand one of his loves. Now I am more obsessed than he is! :) Love is awesome!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service