RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them by just wondering around aimlessly on youtube. I'm currently in the middle of a binge marathon of their videos. I love it. :)

I was just randomly watching YouTube one day and happened to find one of their Good Mythical Morning videos. I soon realized there were seasons and that they also post some pretty fantastic songs. Rhett and Link have now become my favorite YouTubers!

I can't really remember when I first first first found them, but I'm about sure it was in there 2 guys 200 pillows video. I later found them again on who knows what, but once I found GMM I've been hooked.
I found gmm when I was just browsing around YouTube and noticed the show in a suggestions box. I checked out a few older episodes and realized they were daily and I have been watching ever since.

i found them when my class had free time and my teacher showed us the ghost pepper challenge. i was hooked! i loved it. i went bacon youtube and started watching more of their videos

Just stumbled upon them on YouTube I guess. One of the few lucky finds there.

My Friends and I were searching online for youtubers to watch. I wanted to watch Pewdiepie and my other two friends recommended Rhett and Link. I didn't know what they were talking about till I watched and from then on I loved the videos :)

i foud them in you tube because i was looking at videos and one day i saw them and they were so funny so i decided to whatch all of the hows

Watching random videos on YouTube...the first Rhett and Link video I saw was "Rub Some Bacon On It"

I stumbled upon they're ghost pepper challenge thought I'd never watch them but here I am watching every day

I Stumbled upon a tree stump one day that happened to be the home of a worm named Philip. Philip was a very kind worm who enjoyed drinking fruit punch and playing the flute. One day Philip and i were taking a stroll and he told me about Rhett and Link, GMM, and their wonderful Kommunity So i decided to check them out. After the first video of GMM that my eye holes gazed upon i was in awe and i have been ever sense. it has now been a year that i have been in this awe state and i am looking forward to the many years to come.

I stumbled across their 'Rub Some Bacon On It' music video a few months ago, and I have been on a constant binge of hilarity via GMM and the Mythical Show.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service