RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found Rhett and Link by accident. I was looking for an Epic Rap Battle (of History) and got the Epic Rap Battle of Manliness. I've been hooked ever since. I watch the show everyday now and I can honestly say, my days are alwyas made brighter by Rhett and Link.

I think I was surfing you tube and they just popped up!

I was browsing through youtube and saw in my suggestion box "Good Mythical Morning". Since then ive been watching them. I'm glad i did.

I have been watching their videos so long it's hard to remember, but I typed 'stupid challenges' on YouTube.com and one of their videos was the result, so I watched it and well, now I'm here!

I was just browsing through YouTube and I found GMM. Now it leads me here, to the Kommunity.

I was wondering how couples look alike and so I searched it on You tube and a video by Rhett and Link showed up.  (about 1 1/2 years ago.) They are very funny. I love their  show. It is so hilarious.  

My uncle

My wonderful boyfriend showed me GMM and now I am absolutely addicted to everything Rhett and Link!

It was one of those things where I randomly watched a video of them and never thought about it and then later I saw another video posted it, and here I am.  Some seriously funny guys, but not as funny as me

I found Rhett and Link by their sensory deprivation tank episode. It was cool. Then as I kept watching their videos, they were very whitty and hilarious. I thank them so much for making my mornings a little brighter everyday and now i'm willing to become a mythical beast and get one of those nice pairs of shoes. Might start a collection of those. :)

TO bad there like 70 bucks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service