RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was bored on Youtube and I found a GMM video and I decided to watch it. I was instantly hooked and subbed after 10 vids under my belt. Then I found the song 'My OCD' on the Rhett and Link channel and I was like "They have another channel? INSTANT SUB" Then I found Good Mythical More channel and the same thing happened. This wasn't that long ago so I'm pretty new :)

Their video "What Your Fridge Says About You" was featured on iFunny one day and saw the comments excitedly saying it's "Rhett & Link!". I thought the video was really funny but I didn't check their youtube channel right away because I was lazy (stupid me). Then I was browsing youtube and casually remembered them so I thought "hey, let me check their channel!" and so it began... Since then, I became a fan of the two. Started subscribing to their channels, followed their social media accounts, watched a bunch of videos, so on and so forth. I'm a new fan so i'm still trying to catch up with these huge amount of videos and info about them. But i'm so looking forward to this new "obsession" of mine. Glad to be part of the RhettandLinkommunity!

My best friend and I usually watch a lot of crazy Youtube videos. One day he told me to watch their sensory deprivation tank episode and I was hooked ever since! I live in the Caribbean so I never saw them anywhere in person, but next time I make a California run I'll just yell TOKYO and hopefully I'll hear Rhett in the distance.

I found them about a year/2 months ago. The first video I have ever seen was The most amazing optical illusions on the internet, and i was instantly hooked. They were so funny, i just had to subscribe to their channels. I loved all their songs and i always wake up early just to catch the newest GMM. they are the best youtube duo ever

A little over a year ago a neighbor girl showed both my little brothers the Julian Smith video 'Malk.' They became obsessed with Julian and watched all his videos till they reached The Perfect Bathroom Trip, at which point they became obsessed with Rhett & Link and introduced me to them as well.

I actually searched mythical beasts on youtube and found gmm. I immediately binge watched a large portion of there videos and am still finding new ones. my first video was the ghost pepper challenge and it got me hooked.

Needing to find a good daily addiction on youtube that was interesting.  While browsing i came upon the Nerd vs Geek epic rap battle and from there fond my way to GMM.

I found Rhett and link well I have ocd so I thought it'd be cool if there was a song. But first I saw them on my suggested for you list. Then I searched up ocd song and saw the same two dudes XD so I
gave them a shot and now im a gmm fan and mb (mythical beast) forever! Love ya Rhett n link <3 =D

I found them when a friend at school was talking about the show Good Mythical Morning, and I thought it sounded cool! Later that day I got on YouTube, and started watching. I spent the entire day, just watching Good Mythical Morning, and their main channel. I even got my parents hooked on it! I think it's hilarious and i'm glad I found it.

Only been watching Rhett and Link for a little while now. I found them on YouTube when the "what to watch" section brought up their Textpert song. Been hooked ever since.

I was just searching some top 10s and their video came up and i swear i spend the whole evening watching them.
Then i watched their first channel and it was amazing

I found Rhett and Link when I was on YouTube on my recomended, the first video I ever saw by them was the episode of GMM "Strange Facts About Belly Buttons", and after that I've been watching Good Mythical Morning and Ive also been watching their skits on their main channel and I watched The Mythical Show, I even go me some Mythical Shoes for this School year!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service