RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them in March of this year from a video on the recommended section of my youtube page and instantly watched about ten of their videos, since then it became a daily routine to watch the new episode of Good Mythical Morning everyday.

I googled my name (Rhett) About four years ago, and the first image That caught my eye was Rhett Mclaughlin, and after further investigation I discovered their youtube channel, and I have been a fan ever since.

The first time I saw a Rhett and Link video it was T-SHIRT WAR I was 10 years old, the year was 2010 and though  they were really funny guys, but after I saw the video I'd really think much of them, I thought they just made one video for fun. The second time I saw their video I was 12 0r 13 it was their good mythical morning episode about furbies after that I found out they made and still are making a bunch of video's. To this day I'am a mythical beast and love watching and listing to anything they make. Thank you Rhett and Link for making videos it really puts a smile every day:)          

I found "I'm On Vacation" in suggested videos and it was so awesome and funny and I started watching more and got addicted
I'm new but I discovered them along time ago from julian smith videos but I never really watched their videos. This year during spring break I randomly thought about them and checked out their videos and now I am completely obsessed with them!!

Good Mythical Morning

I found Rhett and Link while browsing YouTube one day. Not a very interesting story, but they have changed my life forever.

Well, one day I was at my house and my 22 year old brother stumbled across one of their videos. He called for my 18 year old brother and I to come see this video by these two guys that were hilarious. I can't remember which one it was but as usual, it was funny, and now I watch GMM every day.

I've been watching GMM for about a year now. Rhett and Link have impacted my life in a good way, so I thank you Rhett and Link for making me laugh every day.

Sincerely, your fan

Kyle Sharpless

I'm pretty sure that the T Shirt Wars video was used as an example in my intro to photography and video class. Cool

That's pretty cool.

I was going to start a two phase sleep pattern: four to six hours when I got home from work, wake up do stuff, sleep four or so more hours before work depending on tiredness and what nots. So I "boopy dee boopped" some info on the internet and happened to find the GMM where they talked about the different sleep patterns, "How to Sleep Less and Do More".  I loved the simple format and open personalities so I watched a few more and got hooked.  Been watching for about two to three months now.

Sometime in 2006 I watched their SETI music video and I fell in love with them,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service