RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I found them while browsing on YouTube. I loved watching their videos so I subscribed. I just joined the kommunity. Lol. Keep doing what you all do!

I found them June 18th.  I was at my fiend, Owen's house and he looked up something (that I forget).  After minutes of searching youtube Owen decided to watch GMM instead.  I asked what GMM was and he showed me a video.

I was in one of those dark corners of YouTube and YouTube offered me a way out. I now watch the show every morning,

I found them through the Julian Smith Video "Waffles"

scrolling through youtube then watched vid loved it

My sister showed me the video "My Hair Song" and we fell in love with them. 

I found them through youtube in April 14 when they were still doing season 5.

I honestly don't remember, I was just suddenly watching them and then I just kept watching them. It is like they were always there. I mean years ago I heard a few of their songs and they subversively found their way into so much of my internet life that I just don't know anymore...

I found their hair song on the suggested videos and now i watch them everyday.

I was watching a video and it recommended 8 weird ways to open a bottle and I've been watching every day since the ice cream sandwich challenge

Before ca. 4 weeks somehow on Youtube, cant remember.
Soon I finished watching all the old episodes :-)

I recently found them on the front page of YouTube under a bunch of Minecraft stuff.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service