RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them by watching (Epic Rap Battles Of History,) I saw in the related section (Nerd Vs. Geek) I then fell in love with Rhett and Link, And not in a gay way :D but anyways love their videos and thanks for reading.

One of there videos was in the recommended list, I thought the thumbnail of the 40 year old ham and eggs episode looked awesome...took the chance and clicked on it and i fell in love with the show.

I was watching a video from asapTHOUGHT about tips to improve your sleep and a video from rhettandlink show up... MY OCD!!!! ang till this day I am a fan!! i´m watching all seasons 

after watching you tube videos of Good Mythical More and Good Mythical Morning I decided to come on over and check out the website. 

i found r&l by..

i was watchin a tobuscus vid and on suggested videos there was a good morning chia lincoln

My girlfriend told me about the show.

I found them in May of 2014 because I stumbled upon one of their videos... Just got hooked and now they are part of my daily routine!

I was scrolling on youtube and found their 2nd famous last words video.

That is a good one

Yeah it is pretty funny.

I found GMM one day while watching julian smith videos and I stumbled across the GMM holiday special and what the heck so for a couple of months now I've been hooked to the show.

i found out about Rhett and link by my brother showing me door-to-door danger

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service