RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welp. This was a while ago but my friend showed me their t-shirt war vid and it was one of the coolest things i ever saw. I showed it to my family and they were pretty psyched out, too. So, I clicked on their channel and found even more cool stuff: local commercials, music vids, and Good Morning Chia Lincoln. I've been hooked ever since. De End.

Drive thru song

I found Rhett and Link by the "I a Textpert" song and I'v loved them from that day on.

my friend, Allison, showed me Rhett and Link (the hair song) and I was hooked! I have watched all the gmms gmmores the mythical shows and basically all their videos.

I was looking at videos of people who ate Ghost chilly peppers
when i stumbled upon GMM. I have never seen anything like it, and i thought it was entertaining. From that day forth
The first thing I do when i wake up is view the newest episode of Good Mythical Morning.

I was looking on you tube and I saw one of their GMM videos and I loved it.

Well, My Friend's mom first showed me Christmas Sweatz. A year later I really caught on after I watched the best tv theme song ever. After that I was hooked like a fish

I was just looking around and saw a vid named bills wafer top hat time and I was like what? I watched it and then there was more suggestions an well...
Nilla****

i found them trying to find something to watch with one of the kids i teach and then a few months later my boyfriend and i were at home and he popped them up! ever since he and i watch them a little bit every day! (by a little bit i mean about an hour or two of videos a day xD) and its a wonderful thing for us <3 i'm ever so grateful for their witty and lovable existence! 

I was surfing through the videos on YouTube and I clicked on one of there videos and I got hooked
I was surfing through the videos on YouTube and I clicked on one of there videos and I got hooked

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service