RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I discovered Rhett and Link back when they uploaded the Dope Zebra video on their main channel a couple years back. I watched a few of their videos but for some reason I eventually forgot about their channel. About half a year ago, TheFineBros uploaded a kids react to Rhett & Link. I rediscovered their main channel and discovered Good Mythical Morning for the first time.

Now I am a very dedicated Mythical Beast!

Youtube suggestions

I was on a youtube video spree and I found them.

I've been thinking about it more now,  I feel like mine is a lie, I think I knew about them longer than 2012 o.o

i accidentally found it  while searching for video

game reviews 

I discovered the show in 2010 with the Jeffre Dallas video "Waffles". I know that makes me a fairly new mythical beast compared to some, but I started watching the show and pretty much every other bit of material that Rhett and Link put up ever since then.

I found them a few months ago by accidentally clicking on an episode of Good Mythical Morning. Needless to say, I got hooked

GMM Ghost Pepper episode

I found them June 10 the guys were so funny i startedwatching and i get up eary in the morning just to watch this well im glad i found them :D

I was searching through youtube videos and found the GMM of them eating weird candy. I thought they were hilarious and have been amazed since

First saw my boyfriend watching Good Mythical Morning, and didn't really get it.  Then I watched the Mythical Show and have been hooked ever since! They are both great Intertainers, and so talented musically and dramatically.

i was looking at strange facts and sciency stuff and came across GMM x not spent a day without a laptop since x

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service