RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had only discovered them this year in June and currently working through every single video on all of their channels because I'm just so addicted! I only wish I had found them sooner! I found them whilst looking for ghost pepper videos, they are the best duo I've ever seen on YouTube and I'm so glad I watched their other videos as they make my day every time I do. Who would have thought that a 10 minute video can cheer you up for the entire day? Genius :) I am a proud mythical beast! THANK YOU RHETT AND LINK!

Well i found them when i saw the Epic rap battle of history: the wright brothers vs the mario brothers and i really like them so I began watching Good Mythical Morning every morning since that day and I really liked every single episode.                      

I found Rhett and Link one day when my bestie introduced me to their "Photoshop" song

From that day I was hooked!

I found them on the recomended videos list on my XboxOne

My cousin showed me one ep of GMM and then I was like click to the next one and we watched it like all day and now I watch it more then her :)

My brother showed me a few of their videos quite a while back. I had actually forgotten about them until I stumbled across GMCL. Now I've been binge watching it and GMM while gaming.

I found them via youtube's recommended bar.

Found them off an Epic Rap Battles of history recommended video on Youtube

I don't remember how I subscribed. Something I saw a long long time ago, because they popped up on my list of what to watch every now and then. At Christmas I watched like 10 seconds of the sweater song and thought it was horrible (without giving it a chance). Months later saw the belly button song and lmao. After that we found GMM, and More. It all went down hill after that watching hours of content per day trying to catch up. Family of six. We all watch it together on 155" projector in the living room. May have to cancel Netflix since we haven't used it in a month.

Through their ear biscuits podcast. I listened to shay carl's interview on there, and soon started to listen to every one of their podcasts. a few months later I finally decided to actually check out their videos. Been watching them for about 2 weeks; I've probably watched 90% of the GMM episodes. :) 

I first started to watch you guys when you first Joined in Sept 17, 2008. and you guys were and still are the best. You guys make all the stuff you talk about fun. keep the good work up guys. May the force be with you, Live long and prosper, May your beards ever grow longer, I AM A DWARF AND I'M DIGGING A HOLE!!!!

I'm Peter from Calgary Alberta, and I first saw Rhett and Link in the ERB wright brothers vs the Mario brothers.

clearly they won or I wouldn't be here right now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service