RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59091

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I an episode of GMM in the suggestions on YouTube one day and it caught my eye and since then I've been completely addicted and watch Rhett and Link most (if not every) day. I also introduced them to most of my friends too, so we all laugh and discuss their various videos together.

Hey, I saw 'Will it Taco?' in recommended videos, I checked it out and never looked back!

I was browsing the Youtubes the other day when I came across the Axe styled in seconds promo with Rhett and Link. I have never heard of them before, but a lot of people in the comments were giving Rhett and Link praise. I decided they would be worth checking out so I went to their channel. I didn't sleep that night. 

I found the Fast Food Folk Song during the wee hours of the morning while goofing off with some friends and have enjoyed the videos ever since!

The resultant of the two vectors of fun and awesomeness when you applied Maxwell's equ... Ok Youtube as nearly everyone else

I am Akshata from India Karnataka Bangaluru(popularly know as bangalore) i was bored of all the tv soaps so i went on the net literally googled "interesting things to watch" and from their i stumbled my way to good mythical mornings and ever since then I'm hooked to it like a .....like a ....fish to the bait.... i hate tv shows and i love rhett & link 's GOOD MYTHICAL MORNINGS (lets talk about that)...

I found Rhett & Link just browsing around. I actually think it was a recommendation from a Vsauce . So I basically just found them surfing the web. 

Nerd Vs. Geek

Scrolling around Youtube!

Several years ago a close friend of mine showed me Rub Some Bacon on It and Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time. I quickly fell in love with their sense of humor and after a few weeks I had watched every GMM and Good Morning Chia Lincoln. I believe that when I began watching they were just about to finish season 1 of GMM. I'm happy to say that I have seen every episode since and have bought several of their songs on iTunes, my favorites being Nerd vs Geek and Epic Rap Battle of Manliness both of which I can quote nearly word for word

I found them when watching random videos on youtube and then I saw the siracha challenge and started watching them and found out that they come out with a new one every day and started making it a part of my daily routine. 

I was watching Smosh and say Rhett and Link playing with them in a video. So I went to their channel and have been hokked to their interestingly and funny shows. Also a fan of Ear biscuits.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service