RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59091

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them by clicking on their vid on the pop pag

i was watching some youtube videos and saw this video called unbelievable body modifications so from then on, i was hooked

I think I was looking at YouTube suggestions and then it just there so I clicked on it and fell in love.

I stumbled upon their "We NeverWet Ourselves" video.

I found a note on the ground Christmas of like 2008 saying ''Bloody Door'' didn't continue watching them till like a year later but im glad i came back :D

I dont quite remember when/how I found Rhett and Link.. I know it was probably about 5-6 years ago tho. I've watched so many of their videos from all  throughout their careers..it all kinda blurs together!

I saw the Feeding People Frozen Chili and the rest, they say, is history.

My friend told me about the yo mama battle ad that led me to a gmm and I was hooked!

i just came over Rhett and link on my YouTube video suggestions and I've watched them everyday ever since!

I saw them on Table Talk on Sourcefed.

i watched there awesome videos

I found the guys a few months ago, I was over at my friend, Jordans, place and I'm a huge insomniac..so I asked him what I should watch and he put Good Mythical Morning on. I now watch them all the time! I work nights and sometimes on shorter shifts I get home at 3:30 in the morning and need to stay up till 8...I often spend most of that time watching them, they are great and have actually brought some of my friends and I closer!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service