RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59091

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heard them being mentioned before on Vlogbrothers videos but never really listened/watched them until I was looking on my phone for podcasts to listen to on the school bus and I came across them. This had only been a few months ago.

I saw them on IFC getting their poop sucked out and it was hilarious, so I had to learn more of these fantastic beasts! I watch them every day now!

I found Rhett and Link from their Spicy Pepper Challenge and I couldn't stop laughing and it was just so amazing I still watch it like every day and I die of laughter

I found them a year ago through my friend Aaron, he was referencing there parody videos and I fell in love with them! They are honestly the funniest people and best Internetainers I've ever seen in my entire 15 years of existence. And since I have discovered them I have gone back and watched literally ALL of their videos. And that made me realize that I had seen some of their songs before, such as: The Cornhole Song (which I could to relate to because I am also from North Carolina). But I had never put it together that they were who they are (if that makes any sense at all).  And now my itunes is filled with their music and I enjoy watching GMM every morning!!! It inspires me to be my Mythical Best for the day ahead.

i was watching  julain Smith then i saw good mythical morning and i watched all the videos in one night

I saw them on Youtube in the recommended videos! Now I am hooked :)

i was watching videos about dreams in my research on lucid dreaming, and stumbled upon "good morning chia Lincoln" episode "Rhett's bizarre dream" i was intrigued by Links always unimpressed facial expression accompanied by Rhett's forever surprised look. i found the polar opposite excitement and smug smirk to be humorous so i looked at their channel and music, and was hooked.      

I was watching random videos on YouTube with my kids and just stumbled onto the 15 facts about the US video and nine hours later found out I loved them ALL. Now my kids yell at me for watching without them. I'm subscribed to all 3 channel and listen to Ear Biscuits.

Found them November 2013.  Just looking at the suggested videos on YouTube.

Okay, this is going to sound either super cool or super weird. Either way, I couldn't sleep one night. Knowing it was a school night, I thought, "If I'm gonna show up to school half dead, why not have watching something awesome to talk about?" So I started browsing the YouTube. Don't know what I clicked, what I searched. All I know was I ended up watching Rhett and Link getting their chest waxed, and I knew I was done for. 

I was watching a video online and I saw the bellybutton song on the side.  After that, I have watched countless videos.

I was watching "Youtuber React to..." and i see them, And i enter in their channel to see what kind stuff they do, and i love it! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service