RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Once upon a time (mostly a week ago) in the land of YouTube jungle i was wandering and searching for true meaning of entertainment so i took left then right then right then left and again left then right and then i came to right place..... place of entertainment.... it was night time but still i had very Good Mythical Morning

Randomly checking out cool YouTube videos one night. I was completely bored and now, My family and I laugh together and watch this show all the time! Go GMM!

I found them Via a YouTube suggestion based off of my addiction to Buzz Feed. 

I saw the airport one that it was pretty cool

friend mentioned them

friend mentioned them

I officially found out who they were maybe about two months ago which is totally sad, I know. But it turns out I've known who they were for way longer than that! I had seen them everywhere and just not known who they were until my sister began showing me Good Mythical Morning. I didn't think I would become hooked, but I did. They made me laugh more than any other Youtubers I watch and I was like "Whoa, what?!" and thus, a new love was born. Rhett and Link are now a part of my morning routine (and my daily routine, really) and they've provided my family with something to bond over as well. <3

My cousins/my best friend are really into it and they would watch it a lot when I was over at their house. They got my hooked

well, i guess i just stumbled upon your channel! im so glad i did!!!!

I originally found them a few years ago doing "The Perfect Bathroom Trip" music video, but was just looking around youtube a few days ago and found the Mythical Morning show and just absolutely fell in love with the show and Rhett and Link :)

I found them while doing a project on texting and driving. Their music video popped up and I was hooked!

me and my boyfriend watch you daily. we lmfao every damn day WE LOve you guys

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service