RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was walking though the forest of disbelief at night ,when i trip over a stick of misfortune and bumped my head on a stone of uncertainty and the lights were out.And i awoke to  A Good Mythical Morning. 

Through Epic Rap Battles of History when I saw you guys as the Wright Brothers. I went to check out your channel and it didn't pull me in at first but then I somehow came across it again a year later on Youtube and I freaking love it.

I started by coming across The Slow Mo Guys and while I was watching their video, I saw a video for Good Mythical Morning where Rhett and Link were waxing their chests and for some odd reason, watching guys get their chests waxed is the funniest to me! So I obviously clicked on the link and watched like... 4 dozen million of their videos before realizing it was midnight and I still had about 4 hours of homework left...

I just saw it one day on Youtube recommendations and....I fell in love. As simple as that :)

I was browsing youtube and found a GMM video. I loved it and subed them.

Because of Youtubers React to and searching things on the internet

I don't remember how I stumbled onto Good Mythical Morning, I think it may have been in the what to watch tab, before I got around to checking my subscriptions on YouTube. I actually hadn't seen any of their main channel stuff until after GMM, and I have officially gone through every episode of GMM put out and The Mythical Show, before I joined the Kommunity, and am now working my way through the songs and videos they have uploaded on the main channel, because I like to be completely caught up to understand everything :) I am glad to be part of the Kommunity now though!

I found Rhett and Link on youtube when Iwas bored........ I started watching good mythica lmorning!and then went to Rhett and Link then came here!

I firstly watched there Backwards Pillow Song and was fasinated in the they were able to create the effect and so I started watching their other music videos (The Photoshop song and Break-up song) and then I was hooked and I couldn't stop. I love the Good Mythical Morning!!! I love your songs and the harmonies that you do. Wish I could do that :D.

I found them while I was just browsing youtube and I first watched the episode of  GMM where they talked about Riddles and stuff. Now i'm addicted to the show.

I remember seeing something about it on Mystery Guitar Mans channel and looked it up  

well I was just messing with YouTube and then I accidentally pressed to a GMCL episode and now I spend too much time watching Rhett & Link

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service