RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them maybe a couple of months ago when I was watching youtube on my PS3 and wanted to find something funny..ever since I found them I watch them every day & night before I head to bed.. so when ever I am sad or just need to cheer up, I normally hit up GMM on youtube and get my giggle on.. :3

I didn't find them. They found me brotha

I found Rhett and link as they were recommended by youtube thank you youtube!!!

I think the first video I watched on their main channel was the Facebook song and I thought they were really creepy but I watched other videos and thought they were so awesome! :) love you guys! Keep doing what your doing!!!
I found their Good Mythical Morning channel a few days ago and since then I've been pulling all nighters to catch up on all the seasons I've missed. I then explored their main channel RhettAndLink and their Youtube Caption Fail videos had me dying from laughter, these guys are amazing. Funny thing is, I had unknowingly discovered them a while back in one of TheFineBros youtubers react video. Now I'm completely hooked and am grateful to have started watching The Mythical Show today, amazing 30 minutes of hilarity and awesomeness.

From their main channel that let me to GMM.

I found out about them along time ago iv ben subscribed for a long time and am just now starting on the site

I discovered them in the GMM video "The Most Amazing Optical Illusions on the Internet". It was a recommended video, and I just went on a binge after that of old episodes of GMM.

it was in the sugggestions box on my page

i saw them on kids react then i watched more of their videos then i subscribed to them

Epic Rap Battles of History liked the video were rett and link eat a ghost pepper, I decided to watch it and I  loved it and  I've been watching your videos ever since

Me and 2 others are the only ones to watch Rhett and Link at my school in Cannock, England

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service