RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

everyone one else did too, and no one regrets it!!!

First video I ever saw was "Fast Food Folk Song" in 2011.I thought it was really great and catchy and I loved it a lot! From there out I still watched their videos and stuff, but it wasn't an every day basis kind of thing. I knew them, and I put some of their videos on my main channel. Summer of last year, I totally fell in love with their morning talk show and I have been a mythical beast since :)

facebook

I found Rhett and Link when Grace Helbig did a collab video with them (Christmas Sweatz) in their main channel. I did not watch any of their videos soon after though. I did however find Good Mythical Morning last week when it was suggested in the side bar when I was watching Caspar's video. I don't know why they were suggested but I'm glad I clicked it because now I'm addicted!!

I was late into the game. I watched the body modifications video and i remember being thoroughly queasy, and a little unimpressed by what i assumed to be bad chemistry between R&L. 2 or 3 months later i came across their channel again, and gave some of their music videos a try. 2 guys and 600 pillows totally blew me right off there. THEY ARE AMAZINGLY TALENTED. then i started to give GMM another try, and began to enjoy their "awkwardness" in their videos. i slowly understood that it happens just because they knew each other too well XD

there it is, the long story of how i found R&L, and gradually was transformed into a mythical beast (:

I know it was a GMM episode I think it was the one about the best pencil in the world. Then I subscribed, then unsubscribed, then subscribed again and now I'm addicted, watching GMM is part of my "getting ready to sleep ritual".

I've seen Rhett & Link on the Fine Bros' Youtubers React, but I didn't know who they (or many of the other Youtubers) were. I've probably seen them elsewhere, but it was Good Mythical Morning that snagged me.  

My first exposure to GMM occurred in early January 2014, when I stumbled across the episode “Guy Calls  911 About His Dreams.” Though delightfully entertained, I continued video-surfing funny 911 calls and gave their channel no particular thought or attention.

Later that same month, my dad was diagnosed with cancer. With frequent trips to the hospital, I had less time to cook so I turned to Youtube for tips on how to eat healthily at fast food places. That somehow led to my finding the video “Deconstructing the McRib.” I laughed. So. Much. Recalling that same great humor and energy in the dream video, I realized that I had discovered a Good Thing.

From there, GMM became part of my daily routine (I'm working through catching up on the back episodes too). It's been a welcomed source of humor and laughter. Their main channel is also great, but that daily dose of internetainment has been my mainstay, and I'm very grateful for it.   

When they had their tv show on IFC I was in middle school. it was one of my favorite shows, but I never watched them online. fast forward a couple years and im a sophomore in high school. I cant recall how I re-found them, but by the beginning of my Junior year, I was fully addicted. i even went back to rewatch their commercials from their television show.... its great.  I get to happily spend a lot of time catching up on GMM and sharing their main videos to my friends and family. I think if you were to ask anyone who really knows me, they would subsequently know Rhett and Link....

I found it from my friends at school... They say that you guys are sooo cool, so umm yeah

Was searching for something a few years back, can't really remember what it was and stumbled across their videos. I watch them everyday. There's still a lot of content I have to catch up on though.

I came to know the guys through Good Mythical Morning. Funny story actually... I "met" a guy playing an online game and we hit off really well. I was sad to find out that he lives in North Carolina while I live in California, but we skyped and chatted a lot. Anyway, we  were on the phone one day about a month and a half ago and he told me he was watching GMM and sent me the link (the one where they're trying to make themselves cry). Now I watch the show every day and I'm currently trying to put a dent on watching all their other videos too. So if nothing else comes out of this "relationship" I'll always thank him for introducing me to Rhett and Link. :D

some one at school sang the vanilla top hat song at school and searched it up on my computer :3 then i decided to check them out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service