RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found RnL through collaborations of other youtubers! Then I started watching the raps and GMM. 

I found them about a year ago while surfing the web I saw a song by them (photo shop your life) and I watched it and loved it so I went to their channel and saw that they had another channel and I started watching their short podcasts and videos and thats how I found them that one little box that said recommended for you

I found them while I was very bored... surfing  the internet  and watched the epic rap battle of manliness. I later watched GMM and found myself there everyday.

I found rhett and link through watching epic rap battles of history. I found their epic rap battle of manliness.

My sister became obsessed and I told her it was unhealthy how much she was watching. Then, I started to see part of the episode about the Hollywood sign. Then, I left; then, I ate a bagel. Then, a month passed, and she was watching the One-D caption-fail and I started to watch and was hooked ever since.

I watched a video of theirs, I think it was I am a Thoughtful Guy but i didn't know who they were and  I saw them on the fine bros and I recognized them and watched all their videos until there were non left

I had just gotten an Ipod and i was going on a big trip so i wanted some podcasts and i was scanning through the comedy and found "Rub some Bacon on it." and have loved Rhett and Link ever since!!

I had just gotten an Ipod and i was going on a big trip so i wanted some podcasts and i was scanning through the comedy and found "Rub some Bacon on it." and have loved Rhett and Link ever since!!

I was watching Julian smith perfect bathroom trip, and I saw them and I watched 1 video and I was in love!!!!!!!! #GMM

i found them about 3 days ago when i was looking at erb and ive had a hardcore r+l marathon since and its still going

I was watching an epic rap battle of history then saw nerd vs geek. I've been hooked ever since. I also got my sis to watch GMM

I stumbled upon GMM this past summer.

I had been lost in the youtube seas and by the grace of God, my youtube raft (aka: mouse), i found land (my first GMM video)!!!
Been an addict since the first video i watched!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service