RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them from the Epic Rap Battles of History they played a part in, and ever since then I've been following them. I watch them before I go to work in the morning they start my day off.

A friend showed me the the epic rap battle, after memorizing the entire thing I watched all their videos

i was watching them get rick rolled on thefinebros youtubers react and i loved links reaction to being rick rolled so i watched there vids

I found them just this year from some collaboration they did with Julian Smith (of whom I am a huge fan as well).  I am no addicted to GMM and can't get enough!

The first I heard of Rhett and Link was when I stumbled upon their Green and Red Christmas video. It cracked me up and I had to see more!

The first time I saw them was when mystery guitar man told me about them in the T-shirt wars.

Julian Smith's "Waffles" video was my exposure to this amazing Mythically known as Rhett and Link. I did not become a fellow mythical beast until I saw the "Perfect Bathroom Trip" song. One "related video" lead to another and then GMM...here I am!

My sister showed them to me, and we watch GMM pretty much everyday now. : )

I found them on IFC

I found them earlier this year through youtube's recommended videos. Good job youtube, you were right, GMM is awesome. :D

i found them because i was a fan of tobuscus (i don't like him anymore) so i searched up tobuscus and scrolled down and found the caption fail with tobuscus in it. I watched it and it was hillarious so i watched all the other caption fails and started watching GMM that was when i fell in love with them.

I found them on youtube their rub some bacon on it video was featured so I clicked on it and then I went to their channel and watched some more vids and found out about good mythical morning and I subscribed and here I am today

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service