RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them through the Taco Bell folksong- ha- still one of my favorite videos. Don't remember how I came across it really, but I'm glad I did. 

GMM

I found them two years ago (I think) from one of their GMM talks. Then I found their Main Channel. Rub SOme Bacon On It was the first song I've ever heard from them. Now it's a ritual for me to watch their shows everyday! :)

The top 10 superbowl commercials episode was in my reccomended and i just started warching GMM

I found Rhett and Link through a friend about 5 years ago who showed me a bunch of their music videos. I then went on a R&L hiatus (sadly) and began watching GMM about 3 months ago. Hooked now.

I found Rhett and Link on Presidents day. I saw a link to a GMM episode that had a game involving fun-fact about presidents. Now I watch it every morning. It's a great way to start the day!

My brother showed me Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time.

Magic Piano. Nuff said.

My sister showed me

I found them a few years back. I was watching Julian Smith videos that my friend reccommended and saw that Perfect Bathroom Trip was recommended and that it had Julian Smith in it. So, naturally, I clicked on it. To this day, I like Rhett and Link ten times as much as I liked Julian Smith. Julian Smith is still cool and all, but you gotta love Rhett and Link! My favorite video is either Rub Some Bacon On It or Internet Overdose, both of which I have on my iPhone. :)

About a year ago while watching Julian Smith videos, I came upon the video entitled Waffles. Rhett and Link were in it and they seemed pretty cool. At the end of the video there was a link to their channel so I went to it. Their featured video was a GMM episode. I started watching and ended up staying glued to the screen till midnight that night. I have been hooked ever since and now make Good Mythical Morning part of my morning routine :)

A friend of mine who is a mythical beast sent me Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time. Naturally, i subbed. Then she sent me the GMM episode where they talked about The Hobbit, and as soon as they started saying everything I thought, i subbed to. BEEN A MYTHICAL BEAST EVER SINCE!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service